- I wasn't able to book a stay with you, will more nights be released?
We're working on a way to give those who missed out on the initial launch a chance to benefit from the initiative. Please note that onboarding more hotels and nights is a complex process that our small team has worked very hard to achieve, but we're committed to continuing this work to thank as many NHS workers as possible. We will be releasing more news and updates on our Instagram channel and newsletter in due course.
- I booked a stay but haven't received my voucher as my hospital has blocked the PDF, what should I do?I haven't received my voucher as my hospital has blocked the PDF, what should I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line NOU VOUCHER PDF and we will get back to you with further instructions as soon as possible.
- I paid for my hotel stay by mistake rather than entering the discount promotional code, what should I do?
Nights On Us does not charge money for these stays. We are processing all refunds, the money should be with you within 5-10 days. If you don't receive funds within 10 days please email email@example.com with the subject line NOU REFUND and we will get back to you with further instructions as soon as possible.
- How do I know if my booking is correct and confirmed?
Providing the instructions were followed and you have received your voucher with a valid voucher code and corresponding email address you will be able to contact the hotel to arrange your stay. Reservations policies differ between hotels. Each partner hotel has been notified which vouchers are valid.
- I would like to swap my voucher or change my hotel choice but am worried if I do there will be none left to redeem.
The voucher is valid for one time use and unfortunately cannot be swapped for another property.
- I accidentally acquired more than one voucher, what should I do?
In attempting to redeem more than one voucher the system automatically notified our team and has rendered your vouchers invalid. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line NOU VOUCHER DUPLICATE and we will get back to you with further instructions as soon as possible. Please note, in most cases we will only be able to validate the first voucher that was acquired
- I entered the wrong email address into the system and can't retrieve my voucher, what should I do?
Please email email@example.com with the subject line NOU WRONG EMAIL and we will get back to you with further instructions as soon as possible.
- Who can I take with me on my trip?
Each voucher is valid for one nurse + one guest, please check your chosen hotel's T&Cs to check if there are any specific terms surrounding your plus one.
- The hotel I booked isn't child friendly, what should I do?
Unfortunately we cannot change these policies or issue a voucher swap, please select a different plus one for your visit.
- I tried to book but my NHS ID didn't work
We're aware that not all NHS IDs requested on the booking platform are eight digits, in future Nights On Us releases, please use your individual code (regardless of whether it's eight characters or more/less) with the same prefix - NHSICU
- Why is Nights On Us only available for ICU Nurses?
We weren't able to negotiate free hotel stays for all NHS workers, as the numbers were just too large for us to deal with. We are working on ways to offer other benefits to the entire NHS, please stay up to date with our Instagram channel and newsletter for more information.
- How does Nights On Us work?
We’re a non profit that relies on the generosity of UK hotels to offer their rooms for you to stay in. The more hotels that donate rooms, the more stays we’re about to offer.
- What happens if the hotel I want to stay in is already booked?
We only have a select number of nights available at each hotel, if you see a hotel in our marketing but it doesn’t appear on our redemption portal then unfortunately that hotel has been fully booked. If a hotel offers more rooms in the future, we will update you via our Instagram channel and newsletter.
- What is included in our stay?
Each hotel offers two complimentary Nights On Us. Some are offering additional extras on top of the nights, so make sure you read the terms and conditions of each individual hotel on our portal so you know what’s included.
- How can I share my experience?
We love hearing your stories and seeing pictures from your stay. You can share your experience by tagging @nights.on.us in any of your activity on Instagram and if you wish to write a story and be featured on our ‘Off The Ward’ blog, please visit the blog on our site and follow the directions on the page.